Pal DMX Stage Light Bundle
The StompLight® Pal is a versatile DMX 512 stage light engineered to connect with the StompLight® Pro effect pedal
- The Pal is a road worthy DMX stage light designed for the floor or easy mounting onto a mic stand. This allows for elevated and side fill lighting.
- With the StompLight Pro as the controller connecting one or more Pals using mic cables is super easy. The Pal is a slave light that mimics the StompLight Pro stage light pedal as well as serving as an individual stage light when "light loaded'.
- Like the Pro, our Pal works with the variety of DMX 512 lighting products that exist in today's marketplace.
- The StompLight® Pal can be powered the included StompLight® Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere quickly without hunting for wall power.
(1) StompLight Pal DMX Stage Light
(1) StompLight Li Ion Rechargeable Power Bank
(1) StompLight Mic Stand Adapter
When the Pal is connected to a StompLight® lighting effect pedal the StompLight® Pal mirrors the StompLight® effect pedal's brilliant color and sound active effects. Another key feature of the StompLight® Pal is that it can be powered for hours with the external StompLight® Lithium Ion Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere. Bring along an extra battery pack and you are never out of power. A StompLight® Pal sets up and breaks down in seconds making it a great solution for the Wedding DJ or working musician who prefers a quick set up and tear down. A highly effective stage lighting system can be staged in umder two minues using a StompLight® lighting effect pedal connected to 1- 3 StompLight® Pals using StompLight® Power Banks.
The StompLight Pal incorporates the same gold standard CREE LED array as the StompLight lighting effect pedal creating a diffuse light field that lends itself to stage, facade or under-table lighting. Traditional PAR lights are often too focused for these applications. The small foot sprint and external battery pack make all StompLight® products easy to move about, position and break down.
The StompLight® Pal is housed in a rugged aluminum powder coated enclosure. Shaped like a floor monitor (aka floor wedge) the StompLight® Pal offers a variety of lighting angles and surface placement options. StompLight® Pal is light weight (1.7 lbs) and comes with fasteners installed for mounting to a microphone stand using the StompLight Mic Stand adapter available on our website. (see Our Products)
The StompLight® Pal works with the StompLight® Pro and other DMX systems using 3-pin DMX cable or typical microphone cable (XLR). Multiple StompLight Pals can be daisy-chained (aka cascaded) together using a single StompLight® Pro as the Controller.
The StompLight® Pal also has a brightness adjustment knob for localized brightness adjustment.
The StompLight® Pal can be powered with the included rechargeable StompLight® Lithium Ion Power Bank or the included 12 volt wall adapter.
- DMX compatible
- Small and Powerful
- Lite weight and in the form factor of a floor monitor offering multiple lighting angles
- Load it with a DMX signal and then remove XLR connection for a portable stand-a-lone lighting source.
- Quickly mounts onto a mic stand using StompLight Mic Stand Adapter (Female) with the provided mounting screws.
- Rechargeable StompLight Power Bank for "off the grid" use
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Adjustable brightness with a vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knob
- Expandable with 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight® products and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 300 lumens with 50,000 hour lifespan = (16,000) 3 hour gigs
- Length: 7.3” (18.4 cm) x Width 5.3” (13.5 cm) x Height 3.9” (10 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Engineered in Silicon Valley, CA
- 3 year warranty
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.
If you have a discount code enter it at the shipping checkout page